All courses are now SOLD OUT
A Lifebulb moment in week two- I'm chuffed to bits! Thanks for helping me to realise (rather than telling me) the incremental changes I need to make!
Connect participant after week 2
Connect was eye opening around how I see myself, and how I interact.
Supportive, interesting, reflective...
Connect participants after the series ended
Our amazing, life-affirming 7-week online Connect: Foundation course (starting week of September 20th) is here to help you to laugh more, love more, live more and connect more to yourself and others. It sounds, and is, so simple, but it will change your life. It’s perfect for individuals, groups of friends, communities or colleagues, no matter where you are in the world or what stage of lockdown you find yourself in.
One of our fabulous LifeClubs hosts will guide you through 7 sixty-minute virtual workshops - one a week. You’ll learn from them, from yourself and from the others in your group.
Connect workshops follow the same themes and coaching principles as our famous LifeClubs workshops but are more collaborative - you give and receive as much as you want. This is a pressure and guilt free zone.
The only thing we ask is that, because of the way that our workshops are structured, you don’t swap groups.
The workshops are:
- The very beginning: intro to Connect, each other and LifeClubs positive thinking
- Communication: learn to listen to others and to yourself
- Organisation: understand how you work best so you can get the most out of each day
- Identity: through your values explore what you want from life
- Goals: learn the most effective ways to achieve your goals
- Confidence: realise what you’ve already achieved and what’s possible for the future
- Success: understand what you’re giving to others and how you could give that to yourself too
- A hard copy of materials posted to your home
- Additional support and a chance to form a community in our exclusive Facebook participant group
The days and times of the workshops might be amended closer to the beginning of the course. If this happens you will be offered a place on a different day or time of your choosing.
Price for the course also includes access to our unique Facebook group for Connect members only and all physical learning materials (83 pages in a collectable LifeClubs folder).
If you're a student, unemployed or retired and to find out more about group booking discounts/concession prices or bringing Connect into your workplace, please contact email@example.com