All courses are now SOLD OUT
Until you’ve been through a LifeClubs workshop, the power of it isn’t really evident.
Imagine a reading group with the best elements of group therapy.
- Need to be reminded of who you are?
- Want to feel back a sense of purpose in your life?
- Want help getting motivated and emerging triumphant through your fears?
Our new 6-week online course, Purpose works for both those who have experienced our brilliant Connect: Foundation course and those who haven’t. Either way we aim to create warm and welcoming communities where, with our guidance, you help yourselves and each other - together you get more out of life.
Working in pairs and small groups in a confidential, virtual environment and led by your LifeClubs host will help give you purpose so you can positively move forward into the next stage of your life. These 2-hour workshops really do change lives.
The six workshops in this course will be:
- Visual problem solving: learning what’s really holding you back and how to overcome it
- Finding your box of gifts: remembering who you are and what you love doing
- Life circles: planning the next two years of your life simply by drawing circles
- Embodying your strengths: understanding your personal brand
- From fright to delight: letting go of your fears
- Get going: making sure you’re ready and motivated for success
£195 for six 2-hour workshops
The days and times of the workshops might be amended closer to the beginning of the course. If this happens you will be offered a place on a different day or time of your choosing.
If you're a student, unemployed or retired and to find out more about group booking discounts/concession prices or bringing our courses into your workplace, please contact email@example.com